Saturday 11 January 2014

6 excuses we all make to not study every all nighter

#1 Its just 10 O' clock, I don't have much to study. Let me check my Facebook for a while (surfs internet for 2 hours).

#2 The test is not till next week, I have a lot of time to study. Right now, talking to my best friend is more important (talks on the phone for one and a half hour).

#3 *Studies for twenty minutes*. Enough for now, let me take a break. *Turns on music player*. Damn! this song is awesome!. Let me listen to it for at least twenty times.

#4 I feel very hungry, let me check the frid
ge. There's nothing in the fridge, lets cook Maggie. This adds one more hour of not studying.

#5 Lets check what's on T.V. Life of Pi! Wow! Lets watch this, it will freshen up my mind and then, I'll study.


#6 And when we finally sit to study- Ok, now I'll study seriously. I think the third option is correct for this question. *Checks answer*. I knew it! It was the second option! The first option is correct for the next question. *Checks answer* Yes! I was right! I'm a natural! I really don't need to worry about the test. Lets take it easy, I'm feeling sleepy anyway. *yawn*


                                                      XOXO
                                             -Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment